Bus Lane Ruins 9 De Julio

Your best point was when you said its a lottery. Exactly right! This credit is available to so few its literally luck of the draw. Like winning the lottery.

There is no credit market in this country due to high inflation and instability and being locked out of international credit markets.

Only when Argentina has a stable economy (with lower inflation) and stable financial markets will the average middle class Argentine be able to access credit to purchase their own home. Its really sad.

You say so obvious thing like you discover something, that it look like you retarded.
Hellooooooo, this is Argentina: there is inflación and, even that, there are 400.000 credits available and the lottery if for when can you get it. While you repeat as a parrot neo dogmas, there is people who deal with reality.

You are talking about Macri's loans for buying houses....and you might be right :). Critics assert that this promoted the real state bubble.
http://www.bancociud...rimera-casa-b-a

Plan Procrear is for Argentines with medium to low income. It is for building houses, not for buying houses already built.
http://procrear.anse...ar/construccion
http://www.diariouno...30726-0003.html
The credits are assign by the lottery.
The loan market failed, that[s why the government replace the banks on that issue.

This was the original post. You tried to tell me there was lots of opportunitiesn for houseing credit yet now you agree with me and say "dah this is Argentina of course there isnt".

No sh*t Sherlock and thats my exact point. Its due to inflation and crappy financial markets that there isn't.

But, the government doesnt really have any interest in lowering inflation because to do that they would need to stop vote buying. Instead, they play politics with it and blame the business owners/companies for raising prices and then make a big song and dance about price freezes and Moreno comes down wielding his big stick. First, it was on allegedly on all products. Then, it was on 500. It never worked and never will.

Hows the Cedin going? Another success of the model.

Geez bring on another decade won, pretty please.

The problem is, is that people such as yourself are content with the reality. You adopt the attitude that hey, its better than Menem, its better than a dictatorship so it must be pretty dam good. What you should be doing, is holding your government to a high account. Expecting better.

Argentina has a highly education population, an innovative population and a shitload of natural resources (plus everything else for tourism).

Doesn't it piss you off to see countries like Chile (which lets face it, really only has copper) moving towards first world, its middle class buying houses, cars and travelling while the Argentine middle class still lives at home with Mum and Dad and so luckily might be able to afford the odd trip to Mar Del Plata or Miami but from their own accord will never be able to afford a house. To me, its a real shame.

Wish I could be there in person to see the result. I indeed wonder if, like someone here said, the paradas will indeed be full of drug addicts and trash in a few months. This is Argentina.

It would be great to use the Metrobus system to go to Ezeiza, are there currently any plans??

Wish I could be there in person to see the result. I indeed wonder if, like someone here said, the paradas will indeed be full of drug addicts and trash in a few months. This is Argentina.

It would be great to use the Metrobus system to go to Ezeiza, are there currently any plans??

Now don't be suggesting good sensible ideas. This is Argentina.

It'll just take cooperation and there's no reason why the models of corruption of the FPV and Pro can't complement each other.

Move to Chile if you like it so much.

Moving is not the answer to the problem. That's not going to help Argentina.

This country needs a culture change and an end to the level of ignorance which ensure these sorts of politicians exist and people like you need to be part of it. Otherwise, you, your children, grandchildren are going to be living in the third world for the rest of their lives.

I passed through 9 de Julio the other day. I don't think the new stations look that bad. I know they took trees down but I think the city replanted the same number of trees or more. I could be mistaken, though.

I think there is room for progress and development that includes building out infrastructure and planting new trees. We need more and better public transit AND more trees. I almost every major metropolitan area in the US I can take light rail to the airport. Would be nice if we had that here. That way the motorman can take longer naps. :eek:

Back