Bus to Ezeiza?

Magis

Registered
Looking to take a bus to the airport from the city center to meet arriving friends. Wondering what options I have and where I need to go. They will be arriving in the morning. We will be taking a taxi back with the luggage.. I live close to Retiro..
Any help is greatly appreciated...

If you live close to Retiro, go in front of the Sheraton (the one facing Retiro, not the one on Maipu x Cordoba). On the other side of the Retiro square you have "Manuel Tienda Leon" = they have combis that go to Ezeiza.

Also you have linea 8 (ex linea 86) : but I don't know precisely the stops, apparently it goes down Rivadavia (if you have to go to Plaza Miserere in Once that's too far away for you).

http://www.xcolectivo.com.ar/vuelos/ezeiza.html

but not all number 8 get you there, they have a red sing "aeropuerto", but it could be a pain in the ass. it takes like 1h45m.

If it's less than 4 ppl (45 pesos each) Tienda del León is the better choice, especially if you live in Retiro. If it's 4 ppl it's better to take a remis (160 pesos)

you can take this: aerobus.com, its only 20 pesos. and back if your friend has many luggage return by Tienda Leon, the main busus, which costs 65 pesos. (I work in Ezeiza so i take it everyday).
hope this works for u!
Maria

Yeah the 8 goes up Av de Mayo and can be more than 2hours depending on the time of day, it's only 2pesos but, christ, with all the stops, the uncomfortable seats, and the crowded nature its nearly not worth it.
i met an argentine girl at the airport after i had taken it, and she said they have a phrase for it here that says if you're going to take that bus, bring a marker....
meaning that sitting on an uncomfortable seat for that long, you're gonna have to draw your arse back on...

Any new advice on bus from Ezezia to the centre? I have a friend who is arriving who will have to take the bus to the centre. I have no experience of this as I live in the west of the city and have never needed to take the bus.

Minibus Ezeiza seems to be a good choice. http://www.minibusezeiza.com.ar

Thank you

Great Price ·$33 pesos to Ezeiza w/o luggage...! Where does it start from...!

Back