Buscando nuevas amigas/ Looking for new women friends

Hi! Thanks to all of you who replied to my original post!!!! I'm organizing a meeting with some other expat and argie girls this Wednesday at 19:30 for drinks in San Telmo to get to know each other and have a great time!!! Please send me a message if you want to attend!

Hello ladies ive noticed that everyone wants to get together and im dying to do so but the logistics of it. I live out of the city centre in a provence and getting in is a little difficult but if someone who knows the city can suggest something or somewhere easy for everyone to find that would be great. I live in san justo and the people I live with are quite protective and dont speak english anyway let me know what people want to do.

Hi all - Yes I'd be keen too to meet up for a night out / coffee. I'm going to be here til around the end of the year. Let me know what you plan!
Emily.

Hi to you all!!!!

I'm Argentinian, English teacher and would love to meet any of you some day and show you around a little bit!!
I'm free most Sat evenings & Sundays, would you like to meet up?

See you!!

Hey Kate,

I'm 26, and will be here for 3 months, before going back to my apt in NYC. Today is my 2-week anniversary here! When I'm not studying Spanish at la UBA, I'm eating too much dulce de leche and trying to see everything this city has to offer.

Let me know if you'd like to meet up some time!

Kathy

Hola Chicas!
I also, would love to meet up with you guys! I have been here for a little over 6 months and need to have some girl time. :)

I am the Kelly part of Joekelly711. We are from the US and are here for about 6 more months teaching English, learning Español y enjoying the city.

We are actually going to the Uniclub near the Abasto mall on Friday night (Saturday 12am) its at Guardia Vieja 3360, entre Gallo y Agüero norte de Corrientes. It is raggae night and lots of fun (dancing, free cerveza until 2am) !! (and ladies supposedly do not pay a cover until after 3) If you want to go, let me know!

Excited to meet you guys!
Kelly

Hi!

I´m from here and I would love to meet new people. I just saw the post so I missed the last gathering. Please let me know the next one and I´ll be there :)

Hi everyone! Recently moved to BA and like Kate108 I know the city really well as I have lived here before and also have an Argentine boyfriend. Im 22 and from London but currently living in Puerto Madero and love going out partying, shopping, to restaurants and bars etc but the only thing that I miss from home are my girlfriends!

Would really like to make some friends here so please get back to me if you feel in the same boat!

Soph :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
steveinbsas Expat Life 13
Back