Buscando nuevas amigas/ Looking for new women friends

hello! ive been living in buenos aires for a few months and also miss my girlfriends. please let me know when theres another get-together, would love to join. thanks!

Hi girls - I'm 27 and moved here (from the UK) with my boyfriend a couple of months ago. I'd love to meet up with some new people to drink wine and coffee with, do some sports, go to gigs, speak in Spanglish, etc.! Have you got any other meet-ups planned?

hi everyone...
I recently moved here from the US, i'm 27 and i will be here for a undetermined amount of time...
I live with my Argentine boyfriend and i am desperately needing some girl time away from all his friends! Have you guys made any plans to meet up yet?
whit

I have never been, however i have heard the bs as pub crawl is a really good time and a great way to meet other expats... any girls up for trying it out with me thursday or friday night... i think it starts in palermo.
let me know :)
whit

Hello everyone! Wow, seems there are many new people in the city.Im one more. I just arrived here about 2 weeks ago and will be studying here for the next 5 years...and I am really in the need of meeting other people. Im from the US but have been living in South America for a few years now. Buenos Aires is my final destination.

If anyone is interested in another get together sometime soon and is familiar with the city...just let me know.Im new here and dont know much...but I do want some and need some new friends.

Saludos a todos....

Annita

Hi all!
I would also love to meet some girls living in BA. I from Holland, 27 years old and I am living in San Telmo since september. Tell me if you are interested in drinking a cup of coffee or something!
Chau!

Hi Maria, I'm 31 and just moved back to Argentina after being in the states for many years too and I'm in the exact same boat as you! I'd love to get together sometime. I live in Palermo close to Paseo Alcorta.
Besos,
Laura

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
steveinbsas Expat Life 13
Back