Business Idea: Luggage Storage Service

Anyone had recent experience with short-term storage? I'd like to store two suitcases from 2 June until 9 or 10 June while we're between apartments and travelling.

Thanks,

There is storageba.com which is part of myspaceba and bataxis . So they cover luggage storage, apartment rentals and airport transfers.
Plus they have been around along time so they are well established.

Isn't this what Joe's been doing for IG?

Joe also offers no interest loans that you can pay back whenever you want (or not).

Joe is undercutting so many businesses in so many areas here - at Maximo's rally the other day he was referred to as a one man Walmart and 'the Canadian Satan'. As they had no photos of him they burned images of Bryan Adams and Corey Hart.

Apparently the downturn in the economy is entirely attributable to him.

I actually thought about this - we have a large house with space - but more than the fear of illicit drugs or cut up body parts, I have a fear of bringing bed bugs into my house. Maybe some type of vacuum seal would work.

Sounds like a foolish idea."Citygirl"; right on. The list of "what ifs" could be endless. There are storage lockers at the M.T.L. bus terminal, near the Retiro Station. I thought that some hostels stored baggage???

Back