business/personal cards?

Thanks, Mini :) I love design, so I already have a basic template and I know -exactly- how I want it to look, and now I'm trying to suss out different places here in BA.

I've already had some so-so and even a couple negative experiences with the print shops here (they'll remain nameless... maybe these people were just having a bad day... a really bad day...), so I just wanted to see if anyone could recommend more particulars? Like posts earlier in this thread about Dayen Artes Graficas or the place that begins with "G"? I did a google search already, but I'd like -insider- information :)

Thanks again!

toccatango said:
Thanks, Mini :) I love design, so I already have a basic template and I know -exactly- how I want it to look, and now I'm trying to suss out different places here in BA.

I've already had some so-so and even a couple negative experiences with the print shops here (they'll remain nameless... maybe these people were just having a bad day... a really bad day...), so I just wanted to see if anyone could recommend more particulars? Like posts earlier in this thread about Dayen Artes Graficas or the place that begins with "G"? I did a google search already, but I'd like -insider- information :)

Thanks again!

I meant search this site. There are a few recommendations for graphic designers. Get in touch with them, they will probably know who can get your idea realized.

Sorry, I can't help as I've always used Moo. If you do find a printer who can also do the vinyl window decals let me know & if I find any hints for you I'll forward them to you.

www.vistaprint.com is very good. You can order free businesscards (only pay for the shipping) to personalised with a photo and matching stationary and envolopes...
I never had it deliver to Argentina...

:) hey!!
in different malls such as alto palermo, unicenter are places were they can help you to design and print your cards,
if you go on week days, in the morning perhaps you won't have to wait for them.
good luck
andy

Can anyone recommend a print shop where I can have cards printed same day or next day? I see here some people recommend some places in the malls, but I've heard the quality isn't the best. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

allforepar said:
I just wanted to put in a good word for Viviana. I took her up on her offer to design a logo and she did a great job for me. If someone is in need of some graphic design help, I'd recommend her.

Cheers!
Hi - I need some bus. cards and a flyer done. Sent a pm to Viviana but no response. Went to Dayen, at 1241 Junin which someone else recommended, but busy until next year.

Does anyone know if Viviana is still around or available. Tryed googling but no luck.

Thanks.

Back