butter

katti

Registered
Does anyone know why there is no butter in the shops? Both Coto and Carrefour are without... Both said that they didn't get a delivery today.
Strange, can't be coincidence. Found some in a small grocery shop.
Did Cristina do or say something? :cool:

I could tell you what happened to the butter - But you might spread it!

Only 100 gr. packages in my neighborhood "almacen", but plenty of them.

katti said:
Does anyone know why there is no butter in the shops?

"Last Tango In Paris" was on cable last night. You must have gotten up late today.

;)

Butter has been in short supply at my local Disco for the past month at least. Sometimes they have a few 100g packs, hardly ever any 200g or more, and they restrict shoppers to no more than 2 packs. They didn't have any when I looked the other day, and neither did the local supermarket. They don't seem to be short of milk and yoghurt and so on though, only the butter, which is a bit strange.

htf can a country so full of fekking COWS suffer a shortage of freaking BUTTER!!!!

It's totally $%$£%$%£ crazy.

By the way, this totally mysterious shortage must be related to the fact that butter's gone up at least 50% the last few months...

seeker said:
htf can a country so full of fekking COWS suffer a shortage of freaking BUTTER!!!!

It's totally $%$£%$%£ crazy.

By the way, this totally mysterious shortage must be related to the fact that butter's gone up at least 50% the last few months...

As far as I remember, nowhere to get organic milk in BA either...I think their dairy industry is unfortunately highly regulated, so that's why these things happen.

Back