Button Has Arrived At Ezeiza

The button has been abolished.

Everyone has to put their suitcases in the scanner. It could be the result of the 100 iphone scandal.

The custom officers looked grim. Lot of suitcases were being opened up tonight.

Question. Researching the 42 iPhones found because the woman had them on her -- they were found because they gave her a body scan for metals (so say the interwebs). But I hadn't seen before any of those machines (for people) at EZE. Do they now have them?

When I was there the button was permanent red - no one went through without checks.

Just curious - When did you pass through EZE? Was it really bad? I am asking since I am going to be traveling to the United States and returning in mid-July via Ezeiza.

Just curious - When did you pass through EZE? Was it really bad? I am asking since I am going to be traveling to the United States and returning in mid-July via Ezeiza.
I've done both EZE and AEP and I didn't really notice any extra measures compared to the normal. They still don't take the customs declaration forms... Might have changed in the last week - will give a report when I come back.

My wife went though last Thursday, and the button was being used. She hit red, but they didn't open anything.
Yep they still scan everything - just depends if they open it. I have had my bags searched once when they believed I had a weapon or something - turns out it was my beard trimmer.

While entering Uruguay via Colonia, my sister's picnic-bananas were confiscated. She threw the bag on the ground, jumped on it, and handed the resulting mess to the customs officers.

One can embarrass oneself ignoring the food import restrictions..... :eek: :mad:

Bananas are not allowed into the USA Customs either.... Should one go thru a banana puree dance... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Talking about pretty Americans...!

Back