Buying a Business in Argentina

JoeBsAs

Registered
Hello, I have been doing the due diligence on buying a hostel in Argentina and would like to see if anyone has a strong understanding of the legal and/or business risks associated with buying a business like this in Argentina. From the financial point of view this investment seems to be worthwhile; however, I would appreciate the advice from anyone who has either done business in Argentina or knows about doing business here. Any input would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

I can put you in touch with a friend who started a hostel in Bariloche if you like. Let me know.

where in argentina are you buying the hostel. i have a friend who has one in buenos aires, barrio norte/recoleta, and he said it is pretty quiet this year, better than last year when it was dead (as in 2 to 5 people staying where usually there would 30 or more), but nothing like 2007 or before. i dont know about the rest of the country though.

I am looking to buy a hostel in Cordoba capital. Any information or connections that either of you have in the industry would be very much appreciated as I need to make a business decision relatively soon. If you would prefer to email me your contact's information to my personal email address you can reach me at [email protected].

Thanks for all of your help!!

Back