Buying and Selling Real Estate in Argentina

I am Argentinian and retired in the US and would like to sell my condo in Arizona and buy a property in Buenos Aires for around $70000 usd. Banco de Galicia won't allow me to open an account in dollars because I did not contribute to ANSE for three years. Does anybody know how to wire more $10000 usd legally to Argentina to buy properties?

How to justify Social Security payments over $1000 usd to Western Union to receive it in Argentina. Any way to demonstrate there is no money laundering?

How to justify Social Security payments over $1000 usd to Western Union to receive it in Argentina. Any way to demonstrate there is no money laundering?
Do you have a DNI with the CUIT?

A local bank account?

I am Argentinian and retired in the US and would like to sell my condo in Arizona and buy a property in Buenos Aires for around $70000 usd. Banco de Galicia won't allow me to open an account in dollars because I did not contribute to ANSE for three years. Does anybody know how to wire more $10000 usd legally to Argentina to buy properties?
Do you have an account in pesos or anything with Galicia? I mean, are you a client?

Back