Cablevision HD service

Eternalnewbie said:
As for the other comments, I do not have to read this site much to see that there are some completely negative and bitter people posting here. But I think that's the nature of Internet web sites. They attract people whose best attempt at having any kind of life is to crap around in Cyberspace. Easy to ignore.

You are much smarter than I am. Took me six months to reach the same conclusion.

Georginar said:
are you ever gonna write something else besides contradicting everyone that thinks something about arg. that you don't like?

so boring....

I may be boring for you but I won't for that keep myself quiet when someone criticizes this country just for the sake of it or because they feel they are a superior beings to give some crappy patronizing to anyone at anyplace.

BKK to BA said:
I have DirectTV and other than the fact that I never seem to get a bill,the service has been pretty damn good...

I think if your only problem with a service is not being billed for it you're on to a winner!

Josh Lindesay said:
For what it's worth, I just had the HD service installed this morning and it was fully functional within 5mins. That said, we did have a number of other problems with Cablevision and a number of calls we required to get a result.

Why me, Lord!

We started this process Monday morning. It still doesn't work. Now I am supposed to return to my apartment so I can tell Cablevision what I see on channels 250 and 260. In spite of the time I told them that when I checked it this morning, there is "no data" on ANY channel, except 90, their info channel.

I know it is a defective decoder box, but I am simply not able to convince them of this -- they keep telling me that are activating it remotely. It's the bloody box, morons!

I'm checking into DirectTV today.

Back