Caesar - Cesar - Cesare Salad and Dark Roast Coffee beans

Full City has great coffee but not sure they offer dark roast. Coffee Town (San Telmo and Palermo) and LAB coffee roasters (Palermo Hollywood) might have a dark roast. I'm sorry I don't know for certain because I enjoy a medium to light roast but those listed above are all legit with great coffee. Coffee Town seems to have the most on offer, a wider variety...so maybe give them a call and check. Best of luck with your search.

Full City has great coffee but not sure they offer dark roast. Coffee Town (San Telmo and Palermo) and LAB coffee roasters (Palermo Hollywood) might have a dark roast. I'm sorry I don't know for certain because I enjoy a medium to light roast but those listed above are all legit with great coffee. Coffee Town seems to have the most on offer, a wider variety...so maybe give them a call and check. Best of luck with your search.
Thank you so much.
I think Full City doesn't offer dark roast also. I went once months ago, without success. Coffee Town and LAB I wasn't aware of, will visit or call.

Interesting reply from Full City on a dark roast, saying - yes they can make a dark roast but the size of a roast is 7 kg.
Waiting to see if they'll accept an order if I buy 1 kg and they sell the other six. Or do I have to become a coffee retailer?

Only decent Caesar salad I’ve had in BA...everywhere else it’s just mayo and terror.
Jaja, yes 'terror' is a good word for local Caesar salads. I have to say a little sceptical on Kansas putting together a Caesar salad after what they did to Thanksgiving turkey and trimmings - that was terror!, but hope springs eternal and will give them a try.

I would say classic Caesar salad is for foodie connoisseurs and Chicken Caesar Salad is for someone who wants something else or an inexpensive lunch.
View attachment 6495

Well " A chacun son gout" the lettuce in this salad is far too dark green for my tasting. The homemade croutons are OK?. The Parmesan shavings are an optional..!

Back