Calling All Canadians- Interested in Going to The Can-Arg Football/Concert May 24?

Yep I was mystified about this cucumber thingy and in need of some explanation to clear up "the cucumber mystery"....it will be better for you guys not to take them to the field in case of the argies losing that game, I just can't imagine what they will do with those cucumbers. :D

Che, in the unlikely event Canada wins, I will not only be ditching my cucumber, I will be taking all my red clothes off and carrying nothing but a "mate" out of the stadium!

That will be a wise thing to do in the unlike circumstance of a pedorrica performance of the argie team, better to be safe than sorry with a cucumber in the ortivio.

mendozanow said:
Che, in the unlikely event Canada wins, I will not only be ditching my cucumber, I will be taking all my red clothes off and carrying nothing but a "mate" out of the stadium!

Ha, ha! I was already wondering if it might get a bit warm if I wear a Canada top over an Argentinian top....ready for a quick-change!

thats a good plan.....

mendozanow said:
:D

Alzinho said:
Ha, ha! I was already wondering if it might get a bit warm if I wear a Canada top over an Argentinian top....ready for a quick-change!

You mean you will wear something like this underneath?:D

image.php
http://www.cansoc.org/image.php?u=38&dateline=1270824085

To all those on the list for tickets, I have sent details of the the rendezvous point and time, check if you have received it.

¡Nos vemos!

If anyone would like to join us, I will probably have extra free tickets available for the Canadian cheering section. PM me.

28643_115115188523545_112447788790285_91196_3060854_s.jpg

Back