Calling All Canadians- Interested in Going to The Can-Arg Football/Concert May 24?

ept_sports_sow_experts-828842005-1273791474.jpg

Well, WGN in Cheecago may have made a mistake,
BUT May 24 in BA IS Canada's World Cup!!!

According to brief news reports, Maradona will set his team of 23 tomorrow, and not wait until the end of June, because he " does not want to waste more time". Tomorrow, they are to start training at the AFA ground at Ezeiza, near the international airport, with a view to the friendly on Monday, 24 of May, with Canada at Monumental.
http://www.ar.terra.com/futbol/mund...a+este+miercoles+los+que+iran+al+Mundial.html
This means he goes into the friendly with a effective bench of 20, given that the 3 Euro Final players will not be ready to play.

Are there still any tickets left? If so, my girlfriend and I would love to go and we can wear red!

My girlfriend and i would also love to go! And could most definitely scrounge up some red and a couple of cucumbers for the occasion, if there's any chance of us coming along?

We're australian, but would love to support canada on the day - i imagine they're going to need all the numbers they can get for this game!

wilbur_pops said:
My girlfriend and i would also love to go! And could most definitely scrounge up some red and a couple of cucumbers for the occasion, if there's any chance of us coming along?

We're australian, but would love to support canada on the day - i imagine they're going to need all the numbers they can get for this game!

Good possibility, send me details as per first post to
[email protected]
and I will reply.

Final 23 prematurely announced by Maradona, the team for Monday (with Samuel, DeMichaelis and Milito sitting ont he bench due to playing the Euro final on Saturday)

Equipo:

Arqueros: Sergio Romero (AZ Alkmaar, Holanda), Mariano Andújar (Catania, Italia), Diego Pozzo (Colón)

Defensas: Nicolás Otamendi (Vélez Sarsfield, Argentina), Martín Demichelis (Bayern Munich, Alemania), Walter Samuel (Inter, Italia), Gabriel Heinze (Marsella, Francia), Nicolás Burdisso (Roma, Italia), Ariel Garce (Colón), Clemente Rodríguez (Estudiantes)

Volantes: Jonás Gutiérrez (Newcastle, Inglaterra), Juan Sebastián Verón, Javier Mascherano (Liverpool, Inglaterra), Angel Di María (Benfica, Portugal), Javier Pastore (Palermo, Italia), Maxi Rodríguez (Liverpool, Inglaterra), Mario Bolatti (Fiorentina)

Delanteros: Lionel Messi (Barcelona, España), Gonzalo Higuaín (Real Madrid, España), Carlos Tevez (Manchester City, Inglaterra), Diego Milito (Inter, Italia), Sergio Agüero (Atlético Madrid, España) y Martín Palermo (Boca Juniors, Argentina).

hey has anyone heard from mendozanow this am? please pm if you have.

Back