Calling All Chubby Americans

ActingBA

Registered
A casting for an ad that will be shot in Mexico and pays in dollars will be held tomorrow at Vera 1455, 10.30 to 1pm and 2 to 4pm.

Men, tubby, 30-45

Strange to fly Americans from Argentina to Mexico while the US border is so close by.

Tubby I would define here as 'with paunch'.

Frenchie: Your knowledge of geography is astute however Mexican films can be dubbed here in English cheaper than it would cost to do so in the US. We are seeing an increase in castings in English here because of that.

Tubby I would define here as 'with paunch'.

Frenchie: Your knowledge of geography is astute however Mexican films can be dubbed here in English cheaper than it would cost to do so in the US. We are seeing an increase in castings in English here because of that.

i would be very surprised if it were really more cost effective to pay someone for flights, per diums, and accommodations rather than cast from "tubby" americans living in mexico...

if you were just dubbing american voices here, i could understand...but then I'm not sure "tubby 30-45" is a voice trait.

either way, good luck with the project. :)

'per diems'.

This is not my project- I offer them out of generosity. I am glad to know it has caused discussion and hefty food for thought.

If any of you fit the bill then please make your 'presence' known.

let me know if you need any woman that aren't tubby! sounds like a fun opportunity!

Back