Calling all IT professionals in BA

Cangurito

Registered
Hi All

I'm an IT professional and would like to meet other professionals here in Buenos Aires to chat about technology, work opportunities and other geeky stuff. You know what I'm talking about :)

Anyway, if you're interested, respond here or send me a PM and I'll organise a get together.

Some background: I work with SOA, UML and Websphere technologies, have an interested in embedded programming, .NET, Java and game development.

Regards
Trev

hey dude 'sup. ain't exactly a expat, i'm actually arg. but i'm in the IT side, i'm a php senior dev,and a CNC WorkTools dev as well.
So i'd love to have a it kindda geek chat, we can even have a spanish/english chat . =)
take care.

hey - i'm a tech PM/sysadmin and into geeking out with like-minded folks. i'll be in BA dec 17th and interested in a meet/greet.

Hola,

Yes, my side of the tech universe is to do with all facets of data recovery and laptop technology. I specialize in the recovery of data from dead hard drives that do not spin or are electronically faulty, plus the recovery/reconstruction of deleted files from working PC & Mac media.

I perform chip level repairs on motherboards (chip/electronic component level) and all other laptop related repairs. I love laptops.

I'll be available to catch up.

Regards
Ricardo.

Back