Calling all ivy league grads...

PecositaPri

Registered
After several failed attempts at getting in touch with local ivy league collegiate clubs, 6 of us (representing 4 of the schools) who are currently located here in Buenos Aires have created our own group with regular events. If you're interested in joining us (our average age is 25) or know someone who would be, either send an e-mail to [email protected] or join our Facebook group "Ivy league Ex-Pat Alumni in Buenos Aires." Our next event will be a pub crawl in Palermo on Feb. 26th. More precise details forthcoming!

-Pri

Tried to check out the Facebook page but could not find it. Ivy grad looking at BA for a second home.

Hi there,

The actual name of the group is "Ivy Leage Ex-Pat Alumni in BsAs." I don't know if it will work or not, but this is the link that's showing up for me for the page:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=60154218637

We'd love to have you join us!

Thanks, I found your page and alas, you are looking for young alum. I'm not 60, but I'm old enough to have a daughter who's in her freshmen year at an ivy and will be joining me often so I'll direct her to the page.

The page mentions an old people's ivy association in the city. Can someone tell me what and where the club is?

Back