Calling All Smokers

Coco

Registered
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a smoke shop in BA? I've exhausted my stash of American Spirits and I'm not so keen on the garden variety found at the corner shops. I'm happy to roll my own if that's what it takes. Thanks!

Coco said:
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a smoke shop in BA? I've exhausted my stash of American Spirits and I'm not so keen on the garden variety found at the corner shops. I'm happy to roll my own if that's what it takes. Thanks!

I like Roadhouse tobacco (orange colored pack). It's not organic and is from Indonesia. You can get it at Maris, a battery shop on Av Santa Fe 2309.

There is also a smoke shop that sells tobacco for cigarrettes on Uruaguay, I think a block from Rivadavia going towards Corrientes, but it is quite strong (though I think it is tobacco grown in Tucumán).

Cienfuegos at the corner of Defensa and Independencia, stocks cigars, pipes and pipe tobacco, and lots of roll-up tobacco. The owner is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

i know a few - not all stock everything.
The Uruguayan tobacco is called Cerrito - $5-7 pesos for 50 grams, depending where you go. There is also a black tobacco with the same label - i smoke the normal stuff.

Places:
San Telmo - Defensa y Independencia
Palermo - Guemes y Scalabrini Ortiz
Belgrano - Galeria Rio de Plata, Cabildo
various places on Av. de Mayo

Back