Calling Argentine Cellphones With Skype

Redpossum

Registered
Calling Argentine cellphones with Skype can be done, but you need to insert a 9 after the country code of 54 and before the area code of the cell number, whatever that may be.

I did a search and this issue didn't seem to have been mentioned recently, so I thought I'd add it, and possibly spare someone else a few minutes of frustration.

yeah BA is +54911 in the uk you would have to dial 00 before the 54.

In many countries you can get a Skype number, so people can actually call you from a phone, and it will take a message if you're not online. Brazil has this available, Chile has it available, but not Argentina :(

It's a plot, yes that's it, a neo-colonialist plot to undermine Argetina's, umm, err, the CIA! Yes, that's it, the CIA is scheming to, err, NSA NSA! Yes, that's it, the numbers are not available because the NSA is hogging all the bandwidth with their spying!
/me nods seriously
(yes, I'm kidding)

There appears to be a few places online selling VOIP phone numbers here in Argentine.

https://www.google.com/search?q=argentina%20voip%20number

google is your friend.

Lately I have been using "viber out" to make phone calls . i recommend it.

Lately I have been using "viber out" to make phone calls . i recommend it.

Ceviche ?VIBER OUT is only for viber to viber calls or one can call line and cell phones worldwide like Skype worldwide Plan. Cost of the world plan.

Ceviche ?VIBER OUT is only for viber to viber calls or one can call line and cell phones worldwide like Skype worldwide Plan. Cost of the world plan.

"Viber out" is a new function on viber..which allows you to call any cell phone or landline in the world at a cost, of course..you got to purchase minutes. But it has its positives.

MAGIC JACK is great for calling to the USA or receiving calls from that location too - based on wifi -- if you are not there to take the call then the message goes to your email

Back