calling cards for calling USA

Actually if you have an unlimited Skype plan, calls to land lines in Argentina are free.

MeghanLS said:
(to call an Argentina phone from the US, its much, much cheaper than skype)

I haven't used my land line in months. Only telemarketers call my home phone. I would cancel the service but it only costs like 50 pesos a month to maintain, so there it is. Generational differences, I guess.

TheBlackHand said:
Seriously ? It's 2011.

skype.com

yes, seriously. i was simply asking about locations selling calling cards. skype is an entirely different entity. not every last person in the world has skype and those that do, do not carry it around in their pockets daily. this whole website is based on helping each other out. thanks for your input but this sort of tone is not needed. best of luck to you. thanks.

My " tone " was inquisitory, not challenging like yours is.

But you are correct about one thing. There are about 7 Billion people in the world and only 1 Billion registered Skype users. And I actually do carry skype around in my pocket daily. :D

almgia said:
not every last person in the world has skype and those that do, do not carry it around in their pockets daily. this whole website is based on helping each other out. thanks for your input but this sort of tone is not needed. best of luck to you. thanks.

I use http://www.tarjetastelefonicas.com/, costs about USD 0.02 (2 cents)/min. to call the U.S. and many other Countries. You can use it from any phone (I think) and I have it set up to automatically recharge (when the balance gets low) from my credit card. Been using it for more than 5 years. I have trouble using skype from my car, the beach, the mountains and the campo.

I second Nobelcom. I've used them both directions (I buy cards for clients in the states at times with a local number to dial).

Hope this helps.

Try magicjack, youll have to get one from the states though, from any radioshack or something like that. Its a wire that you use a regular phone with, but again, youll need internet. Sounds like you just need a better connection.

Back