Campana - Air Extractor In The Kitchen

BankNote

Registered
Guys,

I am having some terrible luck with buying the Campana

First I had bough a Campana from Mercado Libre - which was given defective and thanks to help of Woj ( who is a officer in Mercado libre) I was able to recover my money.

Then after lot of recommendations on Franke Spar - I bought a Franke Spar from Jumbo Easy. To my bad luck..its not working either. So first I thought I was imagining its not working - hows it possible that two of them in a row are not working! But finally I realized its only supplying/blowing air and not extracting air. So I went back to Jumbo Easy( in less than 30 days)//they said the item can not be returned as its already used and that I must avail Franke Spar guarantee period.

Now here is where I was conned. A v strange Franke spar man came to my house and he did not check anything. Just told me that the item is defective and it needs to be changed. He was extremely lazy. Ok - I dont know v good Spanish but I know enough Spanish. He wrote in extremely bad hand writing which I could not understand nothing but I trusted him when he said that he has written its bad fabrication. ( Apparently the man from Franke Spar is not from Franke spar but from a agency outsourced by Franke Spar called Garbo or something)

So when I called his boss..it seems he has written "bad installation" and not bad fabrication. So now I have contacted the installation company who was allocated to me by Jumbo Easy as I had paid them for installtion.

I want to know what are my options from here/ What if the man from installtion company also cons me and says all is well with installtion.

Where do I go from there?

I have been trying to get this Campana fitted for past 5 months or so. Mind you I have used a Campana most of my life..so know pretty well when it works well.

My main grudge is that neither Easy nor franke spar want to give the money back as they say I have used the item - the item which never worked from day 1 and is deemed as OK by the manufacturers

Guys,

I am having some terrible luck with buying the Campana

First I had bough a Campana from Mercado Libre - which was given defective and thanks to help of Woj ( who is a officer in Mercado libre) I was able to recover my money.

Then after lot of recommendations on Franke Spar - I bought a Franke Spar from Jumbo Easy. To my bad luck..its not working either. So first I thought I was imagining its not working - hows it possible that two of them in a row are not working! But finally I realized its only supplying/blowing air and not extracting air. So I went back to Jumbo Easy( in less than 30 days)//they said the item can not be returned as its already used and that I must avail Franke Spar guarantee period.

Now here is where I was conned. A v strange Franke spar man came to my house and he did not check anything. Just told me that the item is defective and it needs to be changed. He was extremely lazy. Ok - I dont know v good Spanish but I know enough Spanish. He wrote in extremely bad hand writing which I could not understand nothing but I trusted him when he said that he has written its bad fabrication. ( Apparently the man from Franke Spar is not from Franke spar but from a agency outsourced by Franke Spar called Garbo or something)

So when I called his boss..it seems he has written "bad installation" and not bad fabrication. So now I have contacted the installation company who was allocated to me by Jumbo Easy as I had paid them for installtion.

I want to know what are my options from here/ What if the man from installtion company also cons me and says all is well with installtion.

Where do I go from there?

I have been trying to get this Campana fitted for past 5 months or so. Mind you I have used a Campana most of my life..so know pretty well when it works well.

My main grudge is that neither Easy nor franke spar want to give the money back as they say I have used the item - the item which never worked from day 1 and is deemed as OK by the manufacturers

When you install any appliances with the people that the seller refers you to, it is their responsibility, in this case Easy. If I was you I would post this on their Facebook walls a few times and if nothing happens you have to file a complaint with Consumer's Defense. you can do this online. Usually they will make it right for you. Keep all the receipts and notes and everything and anything you have.

Nikad as always, comes through. You're the best. Thank you for all your valuable contributions past and present.

Back