Can A Landlord Increase Rent Even Though You Have A Contract

She can get good and very cheap legal advice and coverage from Union Argentina de Inquilinos. They will talk to her landlord, send legal letters, etc. They charge only 350 pesos or so to cover you for one year.

Nikad,

I rate your post as the best post of 2015 on this foro.

This post is worth a million bucks!

Thank you, for being here!

I hate to say the Union didn't help me much after I payed the fee, aside from calling out the administrator for claiming she couldn't understand me due to my accent. (My Spanish is very good, in fact I had a more sophisticated vocabulary than her, but she'd act like I was the dummy who couldn't speak to avoid any mental sparring. ) So that was helpful, but that was the only thing that was accomplished for the yearly fee. Let us know if they work for you, maybe it's gotten better.

I hate to say the Union didn't help me much after I payed the fee, aside from calling out the administrator for claiming she couldn't understand me due to my accent. (My Spanish is very good, in fact I had a more sophisticated vocabulary than her, but she'd act like I was the dummy who couldn't speak to avoid any mental sparring. ) So that was helpful, but that was the only thing that was accomplished for the yearly fee. Let us know if they work for you, maybe it's gotten better.

Its not for me but for a friend whos from here. The woman who owns the apartment heard me speaking english to my son and then I said hello to her. Little did i know she was the landlord.She instantly told our friend she had to pay more money. A true scumbag in my opinion and there is a special place in hell for her. along with all the money hoarders out there who attempt to steal from people or abuse them just because they think you have money!

Its not for me but for a friend whos from here. The woman who owns the apartment heard me speaking english to my son and then I said hello to her. Little did i know she was the landlord.She instantly told our friend she had to pay more money. A true scumbag in my opinion and there is a special place in hell for her. along with all the money hoarders out there who attempt to steal from people or abuse them just because they think you have money!
WTF

Back