Can Anyone Possibly Think This Is A Good Idea?

"el desembarco estratégico de China en la región". Para ejercer y robar a los "países en vías de desarrollo como Argentina?.

And to steal from their own tax payers too. That is the ultimate goal, actually. Argentina is the one way to accomplish that.

It is commonly known to outside worlds that Argentina defaulted on roughly $100 billion in debt in December 2001 - at the time the largest sovereign default in world history - amid a financial meltdown and economic depression.

Where has this once catalogued, one of great nation of the world spent all that much money ? Falkland war? Politicians pockets?
Anyways, if PRC is offering those Fighter Jets for in exchange of future commodities such Wheat and Soy, or even the "Petloleo"
as the Presidenta saz,why not take on the offer.. ? Or even give 20~30 % of the land to the Chinos in exchange of war stockpiling plus Billions of Dollars..Ukraine did give the Chinos and more land falling to their hands.

Hmmm interesting. Let me see. Argentina gets armed up then the Brits build up around the Faulklands in response. Another economic crisis hits. Argentina tries to distract everyone with some petty strikes at the Faulklands and the Brits give Argentina a severe black eye and wipe out all the new pretty toys. The land has been sold and the new toys are destroyed. Argentina tries to expropriate the land and other Chinese interests. China parks one of its big new air craft carriers and few nukey subs off the coast near BA and declares China is now the official government of Argentina. And the rest is history. Yes I know it sounds far fetched but we all know that in Argentina truth is stranger than fiction.

Hmmm interesting. Let me see. Argentina gets armed up then the Brits build up around the Faulklands in response. Another economic crisis hits. Argentina tries to distract everyone with some petty strikes at the Faulklands and the Brits give Argentina a severe black eye and wipe out all the new pretty toys. The land has been sold and the new toys are destroyed. Argentina tries to expropriate the land and other Chinese interests. China parks one of its big new air craft carriers and few nukey subs off the coast near BA and declares China is now the official government of Argentina. And the rest is history. Yes I know it sounds far fetched but we all know that in Argentina truth is stranger than fiction.

Are you talkin' of China's aircraft carrier procured from Ukraine? It is said that by the time it gets loaded with the J type fighter jets
it will deflect and bends down and cramps as if corrugated sheet metal due to its aging thus metal fatigue. So it won't be able to load
but a few Jet fighters anyhow!

Anyways, if PRC is offering those Fighter Jets for in exchange of future commodities such Wheat and Soy, or even the "Petloleo"
as the Presidenta saz,why not take on the offer.. ? Or even give 20~30 % of the land to the Chinos in exchange of war stockpiling plus Billions of Dollars..Ukraine did give the Chinos and more land falling to their hands.

Because Argentina doesn't really need Fighter Jets, Cheaper planes can monitor and protect borders and seas just the same.

Are you talkin' of China's aircraft carrier procured from Ukraine? It is said that by the time it gets loaded with the J type fighter jets
it will deflect and bends down and cramps as if corrugated sheet metal due to its aging thus metal fatigue. So it won't be able to load
but a few Jet fighters anyhow!

http://thediplomat.com/2015/02/of-course-china-is-building-more-aircraft-carriers/

Falklands not Faulklands!

Back