Can Spices / Curry Paste Be Found In Almagro?

lucha54

Registered
Hi everyone,
Staying temporarily in Almagro and trying to save myself the trip up to Barrio Chino to find spices, thai and indian curry pastes, and perhaps bok choy?!

I'm in the northwest part of the barrio, Lavalle Street.. thanks if you can point me in the right direction!!

I would ask the same question but replace Almagro for Buenos Aires.
Its a pain having to trek all the way to Barrio Chino especially now the subte fares are increasing.

Contact ChicaArgentina on here... according to her, Almagro is the best, the Best, the BEST so if you`re able to find it there she may know.

There is a project in the works that does just that,centralise all the exotic foods that are distributed over the capital / provincia region into an online store where you can get a weekly delivery of dried chiles,corn tortillas,peruvian potatoes, thai curry,central european bread,mexican salsa spice mixes and inca cola to name just an ad hoc combo, in other words an expert delivery service that will have or find you what you are looking for.Things from Barrio chino will definitely be on the menu.

There is a deli store near the junction of Medrano/rivadavia that always had an eclectic mix of things.They might have some but I could not guarantee it.

Hi everyone,
Staying temporarily in Almagro and trying to save myself the trip up to Barrio Chino to find spices, thai and indian curry pastes, and perhaps bok choy?!

I'm in the northwest part of the barrio, Lavalle Street.. thanks if you can point me in the right direction!!
Anyway... try Bulnes and Guardia Vieja, there should be an organic store there with a lot of spices. as far as I remember.

Near the intersection Angel Gallardo/Corrientes there is also a similar shop with more products. From Corrientes, walk two or three blocks in the direction of Parque Centenario.

There is a project in the works that does just that,centralise all the exotic foods that are distributed over the capital / provincia region into an online store where you can get a weekly delivery of dried chiles,corn tortillas,peruvian potatoes, thai curry,central european bread,mexican salsa spice mixes and inca cola to name just an ad hoc combo, in other words an expert delivery service that will have or find you what you are looking for.Things from Barrio chino will definitely be on the menu.

Are they going to call it mercadolibre?

Back