Can You Still Pay Overstay Exit Fee At Aeroparque Airport?

Nandrin

Registered
If so, is it open 24hrs like at EZE?

I know someone who paid In July at AEP< but haven't heard if there is any change since then.

Thanks!

Using the words "AEROPARQUE" and "overstay" in an advance search I just found this:

gvas12, on 01 December 2014 - 10:26 PM, said:

"You can't pay the overstay fine at any old crossing anymore... two years ago yes, not anymore. You can pay it in Retiro, Ezeiza, or AEROPARQUE but it must be within 10 days of your departure!!"

PS: I don't know the answer your second question, "If so, is it open 24hrs like at EZE?" but I imagine it would be open prior to any international departures. If that's not the case, you can no doubt prepay the fee there or in Retiro during the day, but, as gvas12 notes, no more than ten days prior to your departure.

But can you pay it in Aeroparque if you are leaving out of EZE a few days later and not going somewhere overland?
It's not far from my house so I'm thinking to go and get it out of the way instead of going early to EZE and stressing out...

But can you pay it in Aeroparque if you are leaving out of EZE a few days later and not going somewhere overland?
It's not far from my house so I'm thinking to go and get it out of the way instead of going early to EZE and stressing out...

You should be able to do that. It sounds like very a good idea...and even less stressful than paying in Retiro.

Using the words "AEROPARQUE" and "overstay" in an advance search I just found this:

gvas12, on 01 December 2014 - 10:26 PM, said:

"You can't pay the overstay fine at any old crossing anymore... two years ago yes, not anymore. You can pay it in Retiro, Ezeiza, or AEROPARQUE but it must be within 10 days of your departure!!"

PS: I don't know the answer your second question, "If so, is it open 24hrs like at EZE?" but I imagine it would be open prior to any international departures. If that's not the case, you can no doubt prepay the fee there or in Retiro during the day, but, as gvas12 notes, no more than ten days prior to your departure.

Appreciate the answer. Will just go the day before and pay it AEP during normal hours just in case

I have a client due to leave from Aeroparque in March and needs to pay the fee. Anybody can verify having actually paid it recently there?

I know it's the same old question but things keep on changing... any relevant info highly appreciated.

Thanks all!

Paid it in December before flying out of Ezeiza the next day. So as of 9 weeks ago, was totally possible.

Reactions: ben
Back