Cancer Clinic Recs For My Sweetheart + Energy Healers

tvfish

Registered
Hi there everyone,
My boyfriend and partner in life Tristan has been seriously sick for years now, his healing journey brought us to Argentina and then to Buenos Aires. Among other things he has insulinoma pancreatic cancer and although it seems to be under control with ozone treatments and all the other stuff we do all day every day, the so-called "hospital infections" are getting to him.
The last two months have been true hell for both of us, and by now he really should be getting better.
We need help from knowledgeable doctors that deal with cancer and Lyme disease patients with MRSA infections. The doctors we have seen so far try to be helpful but the creams and antibiotics they prescribe do nothing.
We are stuck in a loop of constant recontamination. Checking into hospital is the last resort, because of food and upkeep requirements that will not be fulfilled, also his extremely compromised immune system.
We need help of smart kind people of Buenos Aires. Who do you know of, heard of in the extremely complex illness department?
(Also we are looking for experienced powerful energy healers.)
Please share any good information. Tristan just turned 30 years old last year, I'm even younger and half a globe away from my family and friends in Poland, we are determined and full of hope and persistence to make it through this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Much love to you all,
Ola

Let me just say of course the creams aren't working! MRSA by definition is antibiotic resistant. It must be removed surgically or by some sterilization method. Most doctors should be able to deal with MRSA, dealing with that is now standard training for doctors. To get where you need to go faster, tell them it is an antibiotic resistant infection! From what is sounds like you are going to find it much easier to deal with the private system. Swiss medical center is a good starting point for MRSA and cancer treatment, basically all the hospitals with European country names. i.e. swiss medical, hospital aleman, hosptial británico.

As for Lyme, I have a friend with Lyme in the US that had travelled to Europe just to get treatment, so I think it might be hard to get someone that is exceptionally talented in dealing with it. But to point you in the right direction, the Lyme community will probably more information about Lyme treatment in any major city in the world than this expat form. I would start there with that. From my understanding there are website and organizations for Lyme that could help you more with this.

Hi gostomper, thanks for your input. Sure the antibiotics don't work, but when the infections are on your skin and in your lungs you try and try again.

I just made an appointment to go to the hansi cancer clinic, they have been working with stem cells, so that is a different approach. Fingers crossed.

try to find colloidal silver solution - it is antibacterial anti virus and anti fungi and can be taken indefinitely - the body doesn't develop and resistance. it does work for many antibiotic resistant infections and it supports immune system as well.

try to find colloidal silver solution - it is antibacterial anti virus and anti fungi and can be taken indefinitely - the body doesn't develop and resistance. it does work for many antibiotic resistant infections and it supports immune system as well.

I am no expert here, but I was curious as I never heard of it and I landed on this page: https://nccih.nih.gov/health/silver

What the Science Says About the Safety and Side Effects of Colloidal Silver
  • Colloidal silver can cause serious side effects. The most common is argyria, a bluish-gray discoloration of the skin, which is usually permanent.
  • Colloidal silver can also cause poor absorption of some drugs, such as certain antibiotics and thyroxine (used to treat thyroid deficiency).
  • The FDA also warned in 1999 that colloidal silver isn’t safe or effective for treating any disease or condition.
  • The FDA and the Federal Trade Commission have taken action against a number of companies for making misleading claims about colloidal silver products.

Hi Serafina, FDA is ignorant and they traditionally warn against any alternative remedies but would support the drugs that kill hundreds of thousands of people annually.. The argyria can only be caused if the solution is many times stronger than it should be - no health store will sell the unsafe solution. Silver has been know for it's properties in many cultures, Russian aristocracy had been using silver cutlery for centuries. And the solution has been used for hundreds of years as a home remedy as well and some 20 years ago the Western health industry had rediscovered it and it's been sold in health stores ever since. I have used it for periods of 6 months on a daily basis internally and externally - no side effects whatsoever and it certainly worked wonders.While not all claims can be clinically proven - just like with any other remedy, conventional or alternative, there are certainly no side effects if the right solution is used.
http://www.silversolutionusa.com/
http://www.silverhea...-solution-uses/

Hi Serafina, FDA is ignorant and they traditionally warn against any alternative remedies but would support the drugs that kill hundreds of thousands of people annually.. The argyria can only be caused if the solution is many times stronger than it should be - no health store will sell the unsafe solution. Silver has been know for it's properties in many cultures, Russian aristocracy had been using silver cutlery for centuries. And the solution has been used for hundreds of years as a home remedy as well and some 20 years ago the Western health industry had rediscovered it and it's been sold in health stores ever since. I have used it for periods of 6 months on a daily basis internally and externally - no side effects whatsoever and it certainly worked wonders.While not all claims can be clinically proven - just like with any other remedy, conventional or alternative, there are certainly no side effects if the right solution is used.
http://www.silversolutionusa.com/
http://www.silverhea...-solution-uses/
#alternativefacts

I've heard of people who had success dealing with lyme by switching to the ketogenic diet.

But overall I would say be very careful with accepting medical advice from strangers on a message board. Getting doctor recommendations may be as far as I would go. Best of luck with your search.

Hi gostomper, thanks for your input. Sure the antibiotics don't work, but when the infections are on your skin and in your lungs you try and try again.

I just made an appointment to go to the hansi cancer clinic, they have been working with stem cells, so that is a different approach. Fingers crossed.

I assumed since you said creams, it was for an infection of the skin. Anyway you might be interested to know that the Southern hemisphere doesn't have any known cases of Lyme disease transmission so that's something to consider in terms of professionals to help you with Lyme but I'm reading here on wikipedia that there are other tick borne diseases in South America.

Back