Cannot find a pharmacy that sells modern medical equipment

london2ba

Registered
Hello,

It's hard to believe with a ratio of at least one pharmacy to every block that I cannot find a specific peice of medical equipment to monitor a current medical condition...it's a Basal Thermometer (more accurate than a regular one) and would cost about 10 pounds in the UK.

I've tried several pharmacies in the last month and they don't stock them at all, apparently they are too technical but one place told me there may be one or two enormous pharmacies in the city that sell such advanced equipment....anyone know any? Or have any medical contacts that may know?

Many thanks!

There are many specialized medical supply stores near the Facultad de Medicina selling high-tech BP monitors, etc.

You may try checking one of these places - most are within four blocks of the Medical School.

CENTRO SERVICIO HOSPITALARIO
Av. Cordoba 2300, (1120) Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Tel.:4952-3687
............................................................................................
DANICO SRL
CASA CENTRAL
Pasteur 532, Capital Federal, Tel.: 4951-0875, Venta telefonica: 0800-222-DANICO (326426)
............................................................................................
EDALVA
Av. Cordoba 2218, (1120) Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Tel.:4951-3498
HOSPILAB SA
Azcuenaga 768, (1029) Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Tel.:4954-3566
LILIS SA
Pasteur 796, (1028) Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Tel.:4951-7816
MEDICAL DEPOT SA
Av. Cordoba 2435, (1120) Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Tel.:4961-4157
MULTIMEDICA EXPRESS SRL
Av. Cordoba 2348, (1120) Capital Federal, Buenos Aires
PROVEMEDICA SA
Pasteur 785, (1028), Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Tel.:4954-7177/78

Hope this helps.

Back