Car Invasion & Robbery On Friday, June 14Th

Risu

Registered
Just a reminder to all of you who drive cars in this City to please stay alert. A female friend was driving her car Friday afternoon, when two men came out of no-where, smashed her car window & very quickly took her purse & bags with musical equipment. Presently going through the tedious task of replacing all her documents. Sorry, that I don't have more details but the most important message is to just stay alert & possible keep bags & purses out of view.

Now have more details on this car invasion:

It happened at 7pm, in stop & go rush hour traffic at Alvearez Thames y Juramento
The robber came out of nowhere wearing a motorcycle helmet, smashed the window of the pasenger side of the car. He entered the car. This was observed by other people in cars & on the sidewalk. All traffic came to a halt but no-one came to our friend's aid.
The robber took keys, purse, all documents in the glovebox and a bag in the backseat containing very vaulable electronic equipment which our friend uses for her livilihood.

thanks for letting us know, ohhh so sad:( what a terrifying experience!

Now have more details on this car invasion:

It happened at 7pm, in stop & go rush hour traffic at Alvearez Thames y Juramento
The robber came out of nowhere wearing a motorcycle helmet, smashed the window of the pasenger side of the car. He entered the car. This was observed by other people in cars & on the sidewalk. All traffic came to a halt but no-one came to our friend's aid.
The robber took keys, purse, all documents in the glovebox and a bag in the backseat containing very vaulable electronic equipment which our friend uses for her livilihood.

Alvarez Thomas, presumably.

That could only make things worse.

People have their own opions on this, and I respect them for it, but I would rather be robbed than run the risk of being shot as I tried to go for a weapon.

Again, that's my personal take and I know there are folks out there who would see it differently.

Back