Castellano Pronunciation Workshop Sunday Free!

pitipur

Registered
Hey everyone,

I'm writing because a good friend of mine is giving a free workshop this Sunday focused on Castellano pronunciation. It's open to anyone, regardless of skill level, who's interested in learning a little more about the language and is a way to gain some more awareness over the sounds that tend to give us yanquis (and other non-native speakers) the most trouble. The workshop takes place this Sunday 15/12 from 5-730PM at Espacio Dada upstairs in the sala grande (Borges 1655 right in Plaza Serrano). And yes, it's totally free, with no strings attached.

A little about my friend: He's from the same town as me in Michigan but believe it or not, we didnt meet until I got here! He's lived in Argentina on and off for a total of about 3 years, and when my porteno friends meet him, they are often surprised to learn that he's American haha.

Feel free to reach out with any questions, and I can put you in touch with him directly if you want to ask him anything about the workshop. He's moving out of the country in 2 weeks and has done a few of these before, so this is the last chance (maybe ever, since I've never heard of anything else like this). Hope to see a few of you there!

wooow thats great! i could def use this workshop!!!!!

you should come! even the few things he's taught me while we're hanging out have been IMMENSELY helpful. he's great at breaking down sounds so we can understand them based on things we already say in english.

just a reminder about this today, for anyone looking for some help with their castellano pronunciation. and its FREE! the group will typically hang around for a bit after to have a drink, so also a good opportunity to meet a few others as well. hope to see you there!

Back