Catcalling Fines

Ah yes Senhor Camberiu, we are indeed crazy for looking for alternatives to the insanity that the status quo gives us. We should be passing more laws, controlling more lives, killing more people, stealing more property and time and freedom because that will make us all equal.

In a world of crazy people, the sane are insane :D

Ah yes Senhor Camberiu, we are indeed crazy for looking for alternatives to the insanity that the status quo gives us. We should be passing more laws, controlling more lives, killing more people, stealing more property and time and freedom because that will make us all equal.

In a world of crazy people, the sane are insane :D

Exactly! It infuriates me when the collectivists install so-called traffic lights and then, after I blow right through them, they try to take away my hard-earned money!

Sorry for veering away from the libertarian tangent.... The difference in catcalling here in Europe seems to be the level of aggression. A cat call here feels like a soft stroke of the hair and frequently causes me to smile and say thank you. In bsas i always feel like the cat calls are like a slap in the face. Ugly graphic words spat or said with a leering look. I will never forget the disgusting calls made whilst walking with my 2 young boys. Should it be made illegal? No. Should parents educate their kids to treat women with respect as fellow human beings and not purely sexualized objects. For sure. How about starting with you Tinnelli...

I have to agree about Tinelli, he is utterly vile yet appears to shine in the titillation arena.

Sounds like you are trying to justify censorship and suppression of free speech

Threatening people with violence has never been a protected form free speech.

Telling someone in so many words that you'd like to rape them isn't an attempt at charm, it's the verbal equivalent of indecent exposure.

I have no problem with any law that gives women legal recourse against men who threaten them in public.

Back