Central Bank nearly broke !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, such a pain in the ass the porteros. Mine here is around every corner seemingly at all times of the day. He’s a nice enough guy but I keep a distance from him. I see others chit chatting with him. He knows everything about everyone, a dangerous thing in my opinion.

He lives in the building opposite me in the second tower. Last summer I was really hot so opened my shutter at around 2am. Woke up again at 5:30 am to close it. Next day I saw him and he said “sleep well last night?” Haha. Also, he is always a nose away from personal affairs. When I have food delivered he is there hovering, something from mercardoblibre the same.

Are the Porteros seen as Ñoquis here? I mean, at least they are physically present

Yeah, such a pain in the ass the porteros. Mine here is around every corner seemingly at all times of the day. He’s a nice enough guy but I keep a distance from him. I see others chit chatting with him. He knows everything about everyone, a dangerous thing in my opinion.

He lives in the building opposite me in the second tower. Last summer I was really hot so opened my shutter at around 2am. Woke up again at 5:30 am to close it. Next day I saw him and he said “sleep well last night?” Haha. Also, he is always a nose away from personal affairs. When I have food delivered he is there hovering, something from mercard oblibre the same.

Welcome to the Club The Portero Knows the entire life Story of each tenant .. times you go in or out , who comes in and how long they stay! what is delivered , noise level, higiene service calls.. cleaning ladies reports to him on the interior situation, videos, sheets, . Besides when he waters the sidewalk for hours to be seen he talks to neighbor porteros and exchange gossip on famous tenants on the block. Perhaps he has contacts with newsmen with the farandula..! Polishing the brass knobs and railing in the elevators is a must from 8 to 10 to impress lady tenants.

Whenever a tenant asks info about where to order food or whatever , he has an ongoing graft chain with restos and else plus locksmiths . If you require a handyman and ask him he's going to get a share..

You cross the Portero and you are dead. Your mail will not arrive, your gas will leak, your garbage will not be picked up, etc...! not to mention if you car is parked in the building..!

Last edited:
Welcome to the Club The Portero Knows the entire life Story of each tenant .. times you go in or out , who comes in and how long they stay! what is delivered , noise level, higiene service calls.. cleaning ladies reports to him on the interior situation, videos, sheets, . Besides when he waters the sidewalk for hours to be seen he talks to neighbor porteros and exchange gossip on famous tenants on the block. Perhaps he has contacts with newsmen with the farandula..! Polishing the brass knobs and railing in the elevators is a must from 8 to 10 to impress lady tenants.

Whenever a tenant asks info about where to order food or whatever , he has an ongoing graft chain with restos and else plus locksmiths . If you require a handyman and ask him he's going to get a share..

You cross the Portero and you are dead. Your mail will not arrive, your gas will leak, your garbage will not be picked up, etc...! not to mention if you car is parked in the building..!
With a busy body ... Isn't the best thing to be kind, polite and superficial?

Today's dollar blue rate: $152.22 / $158.81

Getting scary - does anyone know why it is climbing like this?

I remember K supporters were making jokes at Macri when the peso was dropping in value - imagine what they are saying now lol... What a cluster fuck.

Potero knows everything in the building, the one in my building sleeps with the maids and his wife dumped him.
Then he asked everyone to find her Cuban Novia a job, because she was an accountant in Cuba and too good to be a maid in Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back