Chase Bank in BA??

YanquiGallego

Registered
Today when driving around Puerto Madero I noticed a Chase bank (or office?) with Chase ATMs in front. I was completely astonished, as this is my US home bank for both personal and business, and I have never known of them operating branches in BA.

Has anyone used them here? Are they similiar at all to their US operations? Do they offer services/benefits to their US customers?

I was literally flabbergasted and I have been living in BA for awhile now, never seen them, nor have I ever been told all of the times that I have mentioned to Chase that I was in Argentina that they have branches here.

Yes, even I have never heard of a Chase Branch in BA.

Sure needs to be checked out.

Usually the banks here are independent branches, have nothing to do with the original banks. So probably, getting cash from the chase ATM's will be considered as from a foreign bank, not a US chase bank.
It would be interesting to know if this is the case with this bank as well...

Chase in Argentina is the US BANK: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, NA. It is the american Bank doing business in Argentina as a foreign bank. They are authorized to operate in the Argentine market. They only do big operations for banks (not public). If you go to an ATM machine, it will be considered an argentine ATM Machine. The address is: AV. EDUARDO MADERO 900, PISOS 22, 23 Y 2 - CAPITAL FEDERAL - CAPITAL FEDERAL

YanquiGallego said:
Today when driving around Puerto Madero I noticed a Chase bank (or office?) with Chase ATMs in front. I was completely astonished, as this is my US home bank for both personal and business, and I have never known of them operating branches in BA.

Has anyone used them here? Are they similiar at all to their US operations? Do they offer services/benefits to their US customers?

I was literally flabbergasted and I have been living in BA for awhile now, never seen them, nor have I ever been told all of the times that I have mentioned to Chase that I was in Argentina that they have branches here.

Do any of you know the follwing: Can I deposit dollars cash into the Chase in Buenos Aires to credit my account in the States?

Back