Che Boludo: A Gringo's Guide To Understanding The Argentines

jeff1234

Registered
I just started to read this book. Am loving it.
Has anyone else read it?

Free downloads at: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ehctll

Jeff, that's an interesting read.
I was however put off by that fact it is an .exe file and SendSpace trying very hard to make the downloader download and install some search app of theirs.
No offence intended of course.

I was however put off by that fact it is an .exe file and SendSpace trying very hard to make the downloader download and install some search app of theirs.
I just blocked the first download and the second attempt just gave me the PDF and no bullshit.

Whoever uploaded the book, grazie mille, because recently I have been thinking of ordering this book, which is now not necessary any longer.

Interesting.... by only reading the first page the book already makes me realize how many of my exp<b></b>ressions, the way I put vocabulary together and the individual pronounciation of the words, are really Argentine.

Gringoboy, sorry you're having problems.
I went to this website, clicked '...download...' and got a pdf file with no problems at all (no exe file). Good luck.
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]http://www.sendspace.com/file/ehctll

I did what Mr Yoghurt did and kept clicking 'decline' ad infinitum, so no probs.

I did what Mr Yoghurt did and kept clicking 'decline' ad infinitum, so no probs.
Mr Yoghurt is often being confronted with the same weird .exe files on other filehosting websites when downloading tango albums. The first time I thought the site (in that case, tusfiles) had been hacked, but it's fortunately just a pathetic attempt to promote a program that nobody needs.

A friend printed up a copy of that when I first came to Argentina to help me understand lunfardo. I mostly remember enjoying the glossary of terms, but there was a bit more to it right? I'll have to check it out again.

Still, it could have been worse. They might have forced me to install the Ask search bar or worse still by a long shot, Incredimail.

Back