cheap flight website

HowardinBA

Registered
anyone know a real good website for finding flights to the UK?thanks in advance:)

H - I have tried them all I fear - They generally are almost always very very similar. Best I have found are kayak.com, edreams.com - and to be honest, I often find that going directly to the airlines sites can often result in a good deal. Iberia are usually the cheapest to Ireland, via Madrid, for example. I have never used cheapoair.com but hear it's OK too.

The Brazilain Airline (Tam? - I think) is supposed to be one of the cheapest to London. -

Best of luck

Flights to the UK: Despegar.com

Flights from the UK: Cheapflights.co.uk / skyscanner.net / kayak / expedia et al.

It's worth finding which airlines are being offered at the lowest fares and then ringing the airline directly rather than the agent.

I can fly FROM England to here(and back) for half the price I can BA to London(and back)...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh Lindesay said:
One word of warning, avoid Air Europe as I have heard that it may be going the way of Air Comet.

I was flying with Air Europe several times without problem. But the market will change every day but I guess Air Italia is surely nearer on bankrupt as a lot of other airlines :D

Try www.despegar.com .They will give you lots of options many going via the states.
If its price not time thats important this may be an option.
The last time i was looking there was a very good price to England via Mexico.

Josh Lindesay said:
Hi Howard,

We found that TAM was the cheapest to/from London and offered a great service. For reasons unknown, it was cheaper to buy directly from their website.

One word of warning, avoid Air Europe as I have heard that it may be going the way of Air Comet.

I hope this helps.
NOOOOOOOOOOO..don,t say that Josh.I was with Air Comet when I was in the UK in November,WHEN THEY WENT BUST!!!!
aerolineas brought me back,2 weeks earlier:mad:

Back