cheap used guitar?

Glad you guys found something you liked. I'm pretty sure that the AR$145 guitar was a piece of crap (crapo), but for ~US$40, what do you want?

To be able to buy a (most probably) solid wood faced guitar for under US$190 (tax included) is pretty nice. I have a acoustic/electric from Sam Ash that I brought from the States. I rarely play, but when I do, I'm really pretty bad. I really need to get a stand so that the thing is out of the case and I just grab the thing more often than I do.

And thynes23- I'm sorry, but I didn't make it back to PELVIS this week, but I'm thinking that I will incorporate it into my name.

PELVIS Bonaparte
Napoleon PELVIS-aparte
Napoleon Bona-PELVIS
Napoleon Bonaparte-PELVIS

They all have a good ring to them. I'll have to think about this.

Im leaving argentina in 10 days and have my Classical guitar for sale. I bought it for 350 pesos last May, and am looking for 200 pesos, inflation special =0)
Has great sound, just needs new strings as I recently broke two

if interested, please email as I do check here often enough
[email protected]

Ok, so does anyone have any recommendations for shops that sell high-quality, hecho-a-mano instruments here?

clucking said:
Ok, so does anyone have any recommendations for shops that sell high-quality, hecho-a-mano instruments here?
There is a guy that makes handmade guitars that start at about US$1,000. (and that was 2 1/2 years ago)

If you get on Córdoba heading out of the microcenter, it will be on your LEFT right after the street "Estado de Israel" splits off from Córdoba. That's about the 3600 block or so. So it will be in the first block of that pizza slice of a wedge between Córdoba and Estado de Israel.

I think that he just makes acoustic guitars, but I don't know for sure.

Back