Cheating-Affairs How Common Is It In Ba?

A woman being "smoking hot" is beside the point if she's married. Having a drink with her one on one was close enough to a "date" that it wasn't worth even opening that door, and I know this from experience. Nowadays days in the Tinder era, even having an "innocent" coffee with someone can lead to sex.

Funny story: when I was about 21 my dealer's girlfriend, who was "smoking hot" and a professional dancer, asked me out for a drink. Next thing I know, at the bar she's telling me how meeting me had made her doubt her relationship, etc., etc. It ended there, and I made sure I was never alone with her ever again. Not only was it not worth getting killed, but it also wasn't worth losing the best weed connection I'd ever had (until I went to Amsterdam).
Wow, I envy you. Not many people can say they have that kind of experience. You must be very attractive and funny.
I had so many coffee and drinks with numerous women, it never led to sex or any intimate activity. I was disappointed. My boss daughter only looked at me with contempt when she was 21. Now she is almost 50 years old and divorced twice, it's the other way around :)

Living in a foreign country and trying to know the city and people better, suddenly an attractive lady asks you to have drink on a pleasant afternoon, it's delightful to sit under the jacaranda tree outside La Biela, having a conversation over a fresh coffee, whether the conversation inspiring or not, it's not bad. Whether you choose to move your engagement to a telo after coffee, it's a different matter ;)

No it is the considered opinion of the readers here that the coffee at La Biela is bad, the surroundings outdated and the waiters rude. Try Starbucks.

Wow, I envy you. Not many people can say they have that kind of experience. You must be very attractive and funny.
I had so many coffee and drinks with numerous women, it never led to sex or any intimate activity. I was disappointed. My boss daughter only looked at me with contempt when she was 21. Now she is almost 50 years old and divorced twice, it's the other way around :)
Truly dude you sound delightful I’m not sure why you didn’t get any action

No it is the considered opinion of the readers here that the coffee at La Biela is bad, the surroundings outdated and the waiters rude. Try Starbucks.
Which is better ? Beautiful outdoor settings with bad coffee and rude waiters at La Biela, or Starbucks at Alto Mall next to the traffic, where you could not hear anything ? Most of the time for me, it's never about the coffee but the person you have coffee with. So the rude waters and bad coffee do not bother me.

Most of the Argentine women I know get insanely jealous over nothing. It seems to be part of the cultural drama.
Nah that's because latinamerican men are pretty womanizers and infidelities happens a lot. But seriously man, We litarally descend fron Spain an Italy (the drama was born right there ja), what were your expectations

Nah that's because latinamerican men are pretty womanizers and infidelities happens a lot. But seriously man, We litarally descend fron Spain an Italy (the drama was born right there ja), what were your expectations

Personally, I prefer a jealous girlfriend (or wife) over one that wants an "open" or poly (or whatever they call it now) relationship.

Back