Cheating-Affairs How Common Is It In Ba?

Your story reminds me of my own. I met an Argie outside Argentina once and we remained in contact so after a while he invited me to come and visit him. What I didn't know was that he had a girlfriend in BA. He told me that he would tell his father that I was his friend visiting. A model looking friend :D It appears this is normal there and good thing I never visited him at the end.
[/QUOTE
Not sure I understand the story

This is not a good time for multiple sex partners, or any sex partners for that matter. It's potentially DEADLY.

This is not a good time for multiple sex partners, or any sex partners for that matter. It's potentially DEADLY.

When hasn't it been potentially deadly? Before COVID there were already HIV, Hepatitis B, HPV, Tinder serial killers, etc.

When hasn't it been potentially deadly? Before COVID there were already HIV, Hepatitis B, HPV, Tinder serial killers, etc.

Yes but 'safer sex' greatly reduced risks. Isn't there a vaccine for Hepatitis B? What is HPV? Serial killers.... No vaccine for that.

I have never cheated on anyone in my life. It's simply not right.

I would not want to be cheated on, so it would not be right to do it to someone else.

To this day, I have no idea if I have ever been cheated on. I'd like to think not, but, I really do not know.

Anyway, cheaters make me uncomfortable because they are liars. I have no use for a person in my life who lies. As soon as I detect a liar, I sever the relationship at any cost. I have had to terminate a few relationships over the years due to lying. (I am not talking about white lies, I am referring to hard core deceit.) No one is safe from my policy - I have a sibling who hurt their partner so bad - it was gut wrenching sad to watch everything unfold. To this day, I can do not much more than to say hello, goodbye how are things ... all for the sake of being respectful at family gatherings. It's not my place to judge, so I don't, but there is no space for that kind of behavior in my life. Life is just too short. I want to live it well and in a wholesome manner.

So to all the cheaters out there. You really are a disgusting group of people to me. Do your thing, but I don't want you near me.

In Corrientes, it is OMG off the charts. A few times I tried to tell people it is not worth it and you will one day find out. BOOM marriage explodes you lose everything and end up living in a tiny apartment paying child support. Some of these guys were like pros, multiple cell phones, even clean up kits with magnifying glasses so they could make sure they had no hair or other evidence on them. They thought it was macho I thought it was ridiculous.

In Corrientes, it is OMG off the charts. A few times I tried to tell people it is not worth it and you will one day find out. BOOM marriage explodes you lose everything and end up living in a tiny apartment paying child support. Some of these guys were like pros, multiple cell phones, even clean up kits with magnifying glasses so they could make sure they had no hair or other evidence on them. They thought it was macho I thought it was ridiculous.
You couldn't be more right Pensador.

My path of life has shown that there is a group of females who are as bad, or worse than the males. It's a real big problem and it hurts / breaks up families, destroys lives and wreaks all kinds of other damage.

What is HPV?

Human papillomavirus

So to all the cheaters out there. You really are a disgusting group of people to me. Do your thing, but I don't want you near me.

The biggest problem with cheaters is that they often don't describe their behavior as "cheating," or they define it so narrowly that it excludes anything except for full penetrative sex, for example.

I once had an unhappily married co-worker repeatedly invite me for a drink after work, but I never took her up on it. That's how it always starts, but it's funny how many people never see it, or don't want to. Cheating is more than individual acts, it's a process.

Back