Chef wanted

gsi16386

Registered
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or knows of a Chef interested in coming over to my apartment and cooking for my girlfriend and I one evening.

I figured it would be a pretty cool date idea and it would allow us both to relax in the comfort of our home while having someone cook a nice dinner for us. The type of food is not important, just as long as it's creative. If you all know of anyone, I would appreciate you referring them to me.

Thank you!
Jarrod

Call to Luis Canan, my jewish friend. He is a tango instructor too.
4963-3252

Hi, I am a Chef and Culinary Educator here in BA. Please call Judithe at 4803-8509.

Great idea.

Judithe Nicolai

Hi Jarrod,

Excellent date idea :) My boyfriend is a chef working at Tipula in Martinez (http://tipula.com.ar/ -- to give you a sense for the food he cooks!). He loves cooking ethnic food (Indian, Thai, etc.), but also cooks Spanish, French and traditional American cuisine.

PM me if you're interested!

Caitlan

maybe I'm missing something, but why not just order delivery from your a restaurant to your liking?

gsi16386 said:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or knows of a Chef interested in coming over to my apartment and cooking for my girlfriend and I one evening.

I figured it would be a pretty cool date idea and it would allow us both to relax in the comfort of our home while having someone cook a nice dinner for us. The type of food is not important, just as long as it's creative. If you all know of anyone, I would appreciate you referring them to me.

Thank you!
Jarrod
In the Feb 2010 issue of International Living magazine ( which I recommend) they had an article citing several (former) chefs in Buenos Aires who offer special dinners at their homes on weekends. The price is about US$25-30 per person and they have about 6-10 guests. The websites are : www.saltshaker.net; www.diegofelix.com; http://cocinasunae.blogspot.com and www.alittlesaigon.com

Not quite what you asked but would probably make a very special evening. I hope to try them all at some point in time.

Back