Chevron In Argentina Next ?... Edward Snowden Disclosures

Chevron in Argentina is one of the few good things Argentina has going for it.

This is the proof Christina is not a lefty. This is some of the worst news I've heard about the environment in South America this year. I sure hope this gets strung out for years in court so it either dies or a leader with a conscience about the planet gets in.

I love how Kirchnerites decry the United States as a great evil but roll out the red carpet for Chevron to come violate the planet on their own doorstep. This is a company, like every other oil giant, that doesn't give a shit about the planet, people, water, the country, nature, etc. Can anyone say Ecuador? I mean Jesus Christ Christina, just phone up President Correa (or tweet him) and ask him what they did to Ecuador. Argentina is next, and she's too blind to see it coming...

This just one of millions of tar sands pictures from Alberta, Canada. Oil companies don't care about the planet. I wish people would listen to the Native Americans more, I swear it's like they saw what was coming...

2010-08-27-tar_sands-open_pit.jpg

"Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last river has been poisoned. Only after the last fish has been caught. Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten" -Cree Prophesy

"If we dig precious things from the land, we will invite disaster." -Hopi Prophesy

Back