Chile's Navy To Punish 'xenophobic' Sailors

Ceviche

Registered
Chile's presidency gave the navy 24 hours to punish those responsible for a sailors' nationalist chant that got posted on YouTube and threatens to upset the country's neighbors.

The recording shows Chilean sailors chanting "I will kill Argentines, I will gun down Bolivians, I will decapitate Peruvians."

Government spokeswoman Cecilia Perez called the footage "shameful images" on Wednesday.

Navy chief Edumndo and deputy defense minister Vargas said those responsible would be punished.

He said Chile had been "a victim of similar situations in other countries and we didn't like it." He added that the chant doesn't conform with Chile's peaceful neighborly relations.

Bolivia and Peru are currently disputing their borders with Chile, and Argentina came close to war with Chile in the 1970s over islands in Patagonia.

Just a bit of youthful patriotism,only rhetoric not like the jihadis of this world.Give them a break don't get to PC about it,not that serious a crime is it?

Argentinian Police Academy trainees in Mendoza sing vampiristic chants against Chile , last August....!!

http://www.infobae.c...ntra-Chile.html

Chilenito ten cuidado, que una noche oscura a tu casa entraré y tu cuello cortaré y tu sangre beberé",

vampiros___484x363.jpg

Back