Chiropractic/Holistic treatment

Kevinoh

Registered
Hello All, My name is Kevin I,ve been in Buenos Aires on and off for the past couple of months and am enjoying the life here. Unfortunately I do suffer from time to time with back pain, one of the those times unfortunately being now!. I have been struggling to find the name of a good chiropractor or someone skilled in the area of body realignment/Amatsu. I have tried Shiatsu a few times but it doesnt seem to do the trick for me. Any ideas at all would be very gratefully received,I am based in Microcentre but am willing to travel. Thanks for your help.

HI Kevin,
I know of one i can recommend. He has a practice in the Microcentre. He's from the States and trained there too. He works really gently, I know loads of people who are really happy with him. His name is David Sergio. 1558794002.
Good luck.
Regards, lucy martin

jucylucy said:
HI Kevin,
I know of one i can recommend. He has a practice in the Microcentre. He's from the States and trained there too. He works really gently, I know loads of people who are really happy with him. His name is David Sergio. 1558794002.
Good luck.
Regards, lucy martin

Do you have David's Rates and address.

Kevin
I just phoned looking for backpain solutions too and the phone number is ever so slightly wrong. Just change the last number from 2 to 3.
I got an answering machine in any case.

Good luck

Otherwise there is as well Craniosacral therapy, which i personally really like, not invasive yet alleviating all pain. The doctor is called Nadia Felix, she works at a joint clinic in Palermo, Rep. Arabe Siria 3149 PB 1, two blocks from the botanic garden. Tel: 4803 0241. Price: 250 pesos. Good luck! Regina

Kevin, I have been using the sam chiropractor for the last 6 years from time to time whenever i need it due to polio when I was a child...I will have to look up his number this evening after I finish painting. His name is Hugo, very professional, many times I am barely able to walk in bu t after a half hour I walk out with no pain......, and does not charge an extravagent amount. His office is very clean, he is punctual and very pleasant. He speaks only a very little office but communicates very well. I will send you his full name, address (Palermo) and phone number.......after finishing painting this guest bedroom and bath I too may need to see him.

Back