Holistic Health Counseling

Kara

Registered
Hola!

I am a Holistic Health Counselor from New York City and I am now beginning my business here in Buenos Aires.

Holistic Health Counseling guides you in determining your health goals, addressing concerns and creating ways of achieving what you've always dreamed of for your life. A holistic approach to life incorporates not only food that nourishes you, but all the aspects that make up a fulfilling life: love, intimacy, enjoying your work, physical activity, time with friends and loved ones, and much more.

Have you been wanting to:

- Improve your eating habits and find ways to stay healthy living in Buenos Aires

- Feel confident in choosing and preparing better food for yourself

- Experience lasting increase in your energy and vitality

- Stop cravings and binges

- Alleviate digestive disorders, chronic conditions, allergies, asthma, PMS

- Feel better in your body and achieve your ideal weight

- Experience an increase in overall satisfaction with your life

If you would like to accomplish mastery in any of these areas, please contact me, Kara Bauer, Holistic Health Counselor, for a complimentary consultation on how Holistic Health Counseling can help you improve your quality of life. In this 45 minute session, we will assess what is important to you and discuss the details of my program. You can reach me via email, [email protected], or through my website, www.lovelifehealthy.com. Kara

[email protected]

www.lovelifehealthy.com

Back