Citizenship for parents of Argentinian born children

Mm, thanks, got it. How it will push DNM to proceed to my DNI?

Well, as far as I understood, you didn’t know why it takes so long. To know why is a good start.

Update
I was late to do what you kindly advised. Those who must not be named reminded about themselves beforehand. They deleted my precaria from their website and required to explain myself in 30 days about reasons for my “ins and outs” from the country.I did not do it yet due to my frustration on being asked for interregation and such invasion to my life.
BTW they proceed my case with no fee, I have baby argentino and no job until the baby will grow a bit, which is obvious thing. Once in the whole year I had a pathetic trip to the closest neighboring country with precaria and passport in hands.
They will 1. deny me at all 2. deny me for free e.i. push out money from me 3. deport me or something? What is the perspective?

I do not understand what are you doing, neither where.
You mean immigration? The AR Bill of Rights is based on the Christian Familly but the DNU 70/2017 is not. So, even if you have a native baby, it doesn’t give you the right for permanent residency.

Wow so many people all of a sudden want to come with their pregnant partner to give birth here?

Why not ? if the law allows it, and the process is easy. It is Argentina point of distinction I guess ! Besides, this helps in growing the population since the Adult and Senior citizens are increasing compared to young ones due to "Children Burden Costs and Expenses" which make parents and couples think about having a child ! This is one of the reasons why Argentina population is high, "Birth Tourism", one child is born, population increased by three !

Back