Citizenship

Some observations based on first steps.
It looks like most oficios now go thru DEO, electronic oficios - RENAPER, DMN, Reincidencia, Enrolados, Interpol, Convenio.
The only one that is still on paper is the Div. Antecedentes (fingerprinting etc).
Is this a correct observation? At least for Convenio going thru DEO seems to have significantly improve their response time from 8 or more months to 2 or less.

The judge on my case seems to be ordering first the oficios to RENAPER, DMN, Reincidencia, Enrolados and Div. Antecedentes
and only after those have been received to Interpol, and Convenio.
This is really annoying as those two take the most time...
Is there anything that can be done like presentar un escrito y pedir liberar todos lo oficios via DEOX...?

Some observations based on first steps.
It looks like most oficios now go thru DEO, electronic oficios - RENAPER, DMN, Reincidencia, Enrolados, Interpol, Convenio.
The only one that is still on paper is the Div. Antecedentes (fingerprinting etc).
Is this a correct observation? At least for Convenio going thru DEO seems to have significantly improve their response time from 8 or more months to 2 or less.

The judge on my case seems to be ordering first the oficios to RENAPER, DMN, Reincidencia, Enrolados and Div. Antecedentes
and only after those have been received to Interpol, and Convenio.
This is really annoying as those two take the most time...
Is there anything that can be done like presentar un escrito y pedir liberar todos lo oficios via DEOX...?
Ok after some research I kinda answered my own question :) DNM, Enrolado and Convenio are now all DEOX.
RENAPER, RNR and Interpol are still mail (I would guess Interpol will move to DEOX soon too).
Div. Antecedentes is obviously still in person too as one needs to be fingerprinted.
I am still wondering why the judge in question in Juzgado N1 delays the oficios from Interpol and Convenio until after the fingerprints are in...

Ok after some research I kinda answered my own question :) DNM, Enrolado and Convenio are now all DEOX.
RENAPER, RNR and Interpol are still mail (I would guess Interpol will move to DEOX soon too).
Div. Antecedentes is obviously still in person too as one needs to be fingerprinted.
I am still wondering why the judge in question in Juzgado N1 delays the oficios from Interpol and Convenio until after the fingerprints are in...
RNR requires finger prints too unless you have your biometric data at AFIP App.
They delay is because when they are replied, they say the first group is expired and need to be updated and so on.

RNR requires finger prints too unless you have your biometric data at AFIP App.
They delay is because when they are replied, they say the first group is expired and need to be updated and so on.
Online it seems that the wait time to get an appointment for oficios for RNR is one month. Not too bad. Once you get an appointment and have your fingerprints done, my understating was that you can just download the oficio online and send it to the secretaria.
also which of the oficios can be done via the TAD platform?

Online it seems that the wait time to get an appointment for oficios for RNR is one month. Not too bad. Once you get an appointment and have your fingerprints done, my understating was that you can just download the oficio online and send it to the secretaria.
also which of the oficios can be done via the TAD platform?
There are no appointments for RNR at CABA.
Only PFA Antecedentes cannot be done by Deox of e mail.

Back