Citizenship

This law says the 2 years of residency is waived for people who are married to Argentine citizens but I don't see anywhere where it says it's also waived for parents of Argentino nativo as it has been said several times here.
Art. 3 decree 3213/84:
8555D4B5-D5BB-4C0E-AE28-679017B17760.jpeg

I started citizenship process in October/November. Today I'm at the "publish in the newspaper" step. The Jueza says we should be wrapped up by March or so for the carta de cuidania

Pretty quick so far. This is in Entre Rios.

Sorry if you had alrealdy mentioned this but for "Justificación de medios de vida" did you use your wife's income or your own income?

I'm about to start the citizenship process but I'm currently an overstaying tourist that teaches English online so I'm guessing it might be a bit of a pain in the A to use this income so I thought about using my wife's income.

Does anyone know what I'd need to do in order to use my wife's income? Would I need an affidavit?

Sorry if you had alrealdy mentioned this but for "Justificación de medios de vida" did you use your wife's income or your own income?

I'm about to start the citizenship process but I'm currently an overstaying tourist that teaches English online so I'm guessing it might be a bit of a pain in the A to use this income so I thought about using my wife's income.

Does anyone know what I'd need to do in order to use my wife's income? Would I need an affidavit?
Wife’s income is in blanco so to speak.

I think she just needs to come to the secretary with you a few times to get your papers figured out.

I think she just needs to come to the secretary with you a few times to get your papers figured out.

Just checked and I had asked you the same question in February on the same thread, two years in Argentina has done wonders for my mental capabilities...

I'm reasonably certain that one of the "papers" that the court will ask for in your case is an Argentine accountant's certification (call it an afidavit if you prefer) of your wife's income en blanco.

It should be easy (as wll as inexpensive) to get and readily accepted by the secretary.

But it might be wise (as Brian implied) to wait until the secretary tells you exactly what they want.

Finally, I decided to apply in CABA.

Is the "Justificación de medios de vida" required from day 1 or I can start the process with just:

1) Legalized birth certificate
2) Legalized criminal records (country of origin)
3) Certificado de domicilio

I rent an AirBnB in Recoleta, how do I get the "Certificado de domicilio"?

Can the "Antecedentes penales de Argentina" be submitted during the process or needed to be assigned a judge? Can it be obtained online?

I just emailed the court to request an appointment to start the process.

Wish me look!

Se signs an affidavit with the tittle “Acta de manutencion” where she asserts that she supports you and she attach the evidence of her income.

Back