Citizenship

Where do you pickup the oficios in CABA? Is it Libertad 731? I have my appointment to pick them up but it doesn't say the location, so I assume it's where the completed application was dropped off. Thanks!

Where do you pickup the oficios in CABA? Is it Libertad 731? I have my appointment to pick them up but it doesn't say the location, so I assume it's where the completed application was dropped off. Thanks!
yes

Actually, well some of the secretarias may not be in the same building but most are if not all. Search online for the address of your secretaria and see what shows up, it's also on the PJN website.

How long did it take you from initiating the case to getting the oficios ready for pick up?

Actually, well some of the secretarias may not be in the same building but most are if not all. Search online for the address of your secretaria and see what shows up, it's also on the PJN website.
They are all in the same building.
Check it out at PJN.gov.ar if they enact them on line. You just print them.

How long did it take you from initiating the case to getting the oficios ready for pick up?
I started it in November, and get the oficios this week, that being said, February was the judicial holiday, plus Christmas slowdown, so realistically it took about 4.5 months if you take that in to consideration.

They are all in the same building.
Check it out at PJN.gov.ar if they enact them on line. You just print them.
They said on the site to come pick them up and assigned me a turno to do so.

I started it in November, and get the oficios this week, that being said, February was the judicial holiday, plus Christmas slowdown, so realistically it took about 4.5 months if you take that in to consideration.

They said on the site to come pick them up and assigned me a turno to do so.
It doesn´t matter what they say, if they are on line you save time.

Back