Citizenship

Its on the back under associated DNI.

Mine listed my birthplace as BFE provincia not my country of birth.

Renaper ensures me this is expected.
Ingesting. Mine has:
1. Domicilio
2. Lugar de Nacimiento: Country -- City
3. Numero de Juzgado
4. Fecha Naturalizado
5. CUIL

Ingesting. Mine has:
1. Domicilio
2. Lugar de Nacimiento: Country -- City
3. Numero de Juzgado
4. Fecha Naturalizado
5. CUIL
You are not understanding the question.
What he or she (and you) must do at RENAPER is called "auto de identidad" where RENAPER enacts an official paper that says that DNI 94... and DNI 19... are the same person. Then you submit this auto de identidad everywhere (banks for example) and your inmmigration file because judges normally takes some years to do so.
This is super important in case you have children and you need to travel abroad with them.

Hello guys,
My case has been strucked for 1 month now waiting for a "certificado de residencia" from DNM. Have any of you processed this before?
Does it really take that long? Is there a way to expedite it?
I applied for it through Radex and it's still in "iniciación", like they haven't done anything on it for 30 days.

Hello guys,
My case has been strucked for 1 month now waiting for a "certificado de residencia" from DNM. Have any of you processed this before?
I applied for it through Radex and it's still in "iniciación", like they haven't done anything on it for 30 days.
Are you applying for carta de ciudadania? Not sure what you mean by certificado de residencia from DNM. The Juzgado electronically issues a oficio via DEOX and the response id delivered directly by DNM. There is nothing for you to do and certainly not go thru RADEX. Also, generally your case is not stuck while this oficio is pending as it's issued together with the other ones.

Hello guys,
You have a DNI permanente right? That is enough not sure why they would ask you to bring a certificado de residencia. The Juzgado should just submit an oficio de DNM to verify that's it.

Are you applying for carta de ciudadania? Not sure what you mean by certificado de residencia from DNM. The Juzgado electronically issues a oficio via DEOX and the response id delivered directly by DNM. There is nothing for you to do and certainly not go thru RADEX. Also, generally your case is not stuck while this oficio is pending as it's issued together with the other ones.
Right! They did it different here in Córdoba. I had to do the antecedentes RNR and Policía Federal myself without any oficios. I think the only officios they will issue directly is Renaper, Interpol.

You have a DNI permanente right? That is enough not sure why they would ask you to bring a certificado de residencia. The Juzgado should just submit an oficio de DNM to verify that's it.
Yes, I do have a DNI permanente. They told me I have to bring the certificate from DNM anyway. Online, my case shows: missing "Certificado the radiación definitiva de DNM" with a letter telling me I have to request it through Radex (Which I did) but after 1 month of waiting, no Certificado yet.

Yes, I do have a DNI permanente. They told me I have to bring the certificate from DNM anyway. Online, my case shows: missing "Certificado the radiación definitiva de DNM" with a letter telling me I have to request it through Radex (Which I did) but after 1 month of waiting, no Certificado yet.
I see. I would suggest you send a DM to DNM on twitter giving them you tramite number and asking about the status.

I see. I would suggest you send a DM to DNM on twitter giving them you tramite number and asking about the status.
Thank you! I did message them 3 times through their website. They said they don't know when it will be resolved but normally it's done within 90 days. This why I am trying to figure out a way to expedite it.

Thank you! I did message them 3 times through their website. They said they don't know when it will be resolved but normally it's done within 90 days. This why I am trying to figure out a way to expedite it.
NO, do it via twitter. It's different. Just try.

Back