Citizenship

may have problem if you was working in blanco, social security/jubilacion stuff was tied to old CUIL, and with your new CUIL you will start from 0 unless you will do unification. And even in that case it can go wrong( in my case it did)

Or if you have kids and they are registered under old №
You have to go to RENAPER and ask for an "auto de identidad" that says DNI 94... and 19...are the same person. You present this paper everywhere and that's it.

What if they come by to confirm you address and you are at work or at the grocery store? Do they leave a note that they will try again?
Curious about how this is handled. Can you just go to the police station and ask them to come with you so you don't have to sit at home all day?

Curious about how this is handled. Can you just go to the police station and ask them to come with you so you don't have to sit at home all day?
Haha of course not. They will come until they find you. You can also email them or stop by and ask if there has been an oficio sent in your name for the domicilio check. I emailed them to ask if they had submitted the response -- which they had -- but the court couldn't find it. So I asked them to email it again and they did. At least in my case, the court communicated with the comisaria via email.

P.S. In my case, the police woman passed at 6pm.

You have to go to RENAPER and ask for an "auto de identidad" that says DNI 94... and 19...are the same person. You present this paper everywhere and that's it.
I wish it was that`s it. I have it and I already was at ANSES doing unification de CUIL. It ruined literally everything. After that I had to visit them YA about 10+ times everytime they tell me that`s it and it never works. The unificiation is done but they have to do it manually everywhere and it doesn`t work.

I needed to renew my Dirvers licence with new DNI and it took securidad vial lots of time to unificate them, and then they made an error in application, had to delete it and now my old DNI and new are once again not connected in their "system".

Helo guys,
I am at day 91 waiting for the "certificado de residencia permanente " from DNM. I texted them Twitter, FB, their website with no luck. Any idea of what I can do more?
They initially stated I should have It with 90 days.

Helo guys,
I am at day 91 waiting for the "certificado de residencia permanente " from DNM. I texted them Twitter, FB, their website with no luck. Any idea of what I can do more?
dias habiles?

Helo guys,
Is your precaria expired?

Back