Citizenship

About the Apostilla. Because my documents are in my original country.
Should it apostilla in my original country and then send to here translate.
Or I ask my family to send the document to argentina and do the translate and apostilla in BA?
sorry for so many questions. because I cannot find too much details in google...
Apostille is for your home country.

Hello guys,
I have a friend who has been waiting for the Interpol oficio for 5 months now. My wife and I have been waiting for 3 months so far (Oficio sent on November 29, 2022). All our other oficios have responded. What's your shortest and longest wait for Interpol oficio?

Dsp27, you stated you did call them, do you mind sharing how you proceeded and if you recommend calling them? Please share the phone#.

Hello guys,
I have a friend who has been waiting for the Interpol oficio for 5 months now. My wife and I have been waiting for 3 months so far (Oficio sent on November 29, 2022). All our other oficios have responded. What's your shortest and longest wait for Interpol oficio?

Dsp27, you stated you did call them, do you mind sharing how you proceeded and if you recommend calling them? Please share the phone#.
1677854376680.png
yes just call and ask. But yes it takes about 2-3 months to get a response but sometimes more. Summer months are slow.

My wife would call the courthouse and often would get the disconnected sound when their phones were busy. I think they have 2 lines and if both are active you get the disconnected.

Do you get a ringtone if you call after hours?

just find the policia federal phone number and ask the operator for the number of interpol. i had to invesstigate to get the number as well...you need to be pushy nothing will be done unless you ask and be persistent.

My wife would call the courthouse and often would get the disconnected sound when their phones were busy. I think they have 2 lines and if both are active you get the disconnected.

Do you get a ringtone if you call after hours?
No ringtone at all. How long did your Interpol oficio take?

Back