1. It is true but you need a lawyer to make it happens.This is a great thread with lots of useful information. I made an account because I need to get some clarifications.
Me and my wife and son (all non argentine nationals) will travel to BA and my wife will give birth to our second son there.
After gleaning what I can from the thread I have the following questions:
Thanks in advance
- Is it true that we do not need to get PR first before applying for citizenship if we have an argentine child?
- Will our existing child also be able to apply for citizenship at the same time as his parents? (I've read that he would need to wait until the age of 18)
- what is acceptable proof of income? at the time of application I will have been living in argentina for less than 3 months, so I will only have argentine financial records (WU receipts) for a couple of months. Is this acceptable? I get paid in cryptocurrency by my company. and only cash out what we need.
2. Yes, it is possible. It is called Option of nationality.
3. WU does not work out, I used an specialized accountant who certifies foreign income.